Why Read and Write ?

"A BOOK IS A VERSION OF THE WORLD, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, IGNORE IT; OR OFFER YOUR OWN VERSION IN RETURN."

---salman rushdie

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why better half is not better half ? (28 January 2010)



Why better half is not more than better half ?
When my emotions and desires are not mine…


My thirst and hunger are just reflection of
Heartbeat of someone else;
My greed and compassion are just evidence of
Existence of someone else;
My entry and exit are shadows of
Performing skills of someone else!


Why better half is not more than better half ?
When my smiles and tears are not mine...


My stability and mobility are just oscillations of
Momentum of someone else;
My graffiti and verbatim are just narration of
Silence of someone else;
My learning and forgetting are impact of
Ignited wisdom of someone else.


Why better half is not more than better half ?
When my ears and eyes are not mine…


My dreams and visions are just sketches on
Imagination of someone else;
My failures and victories are just kisses by
Belief in someone else;
My pleasures and grieves are just embraces of
Mental wave of someone else.


Why better half is not more than better half?
When my present and tomorrow are not mine…


My duty and beauty are sculptures by
Tender touch of someone else;
My maturity and stupidity make sense for
Character of someone else;
My transitions and innovations are introvert around
Heart of someone else.


Why better half is not more than better half ?
When my instincts and intuitions are not mine…


My seasons and ambience are fragrance out of
Innocence of someone else;
My ecology and economics are logic through
Worldview of someone else;
My prides and humilities are necklaces around
Sagacity of someone else.


Why better half is not more than better half ?
When my time and space are not mine...


My land and skies are ambitions within
Reach of someone else;
My limitations and infinities are equations of
Initiatives of someone else;
My start and end are binaries of
Complexities of someone else.


Why better half is not more than better half ?
When mind and matter is not mine.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment