Why Read and Write ?

"A BOOK IS A VERSION OF THE WORLD, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, IGNORE IT; OR OFFER YOUR OWN VERSION IN RETURN."

---salman rushdie

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lonely Penguin (2 November 2007)





Far miles from me, at a distant iceberg crest,
There lies a frozen sorrow, waiting for warmth of trust;
Rare urge to call me, submerged in deep soul searching,
Here cries the bleeding heart, impatient to be like 'Penguin' !




Surfing on cold ambience, still the burning cautiousness-flair,
Jumping like a adolscent deer, while churning desire and fear;
Even dream of global voyage, can`t escape condensed sea,
God, do me like it; is sincere-urgent-lovely plea !



No companion to sail oceans, no regret to absence of mate passion,
Rowing away shallow 'channels of affection', not breezing to deep nauticals horizon;
Equanimous thoughts-unique dream merchant, polarising climate-only bedfellow,
I strive to wear it`s character, An Antarctic guide, how easy to swallow!


Tied knot to loneliness, for me- immortalised as picturesque extinct,
Shied like a secret hiding bride, forever settled in stormy hut;
Come on my creeping 'Naughty' , waiting at bay to embrace your cruelty,
Do not go my 'smiling brand', I am dying at every DNA helix strand!


Sacred monk in white and black, holy dip in light and dark,
Any kingdom will crown this courage, perseverance being diamond to praise;
All ages aquatic-needs evolution, crystalline grief-demands dissolution,
All my life-prays devotion, my erosion-for your peaceful migration !

--------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment